POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : IRTC crater WIP #2 : Re: IRTC crater WIP #2 Server Time
18 Aug 2024 14:19:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRTC crater WIP #2
From: Nekar Xenos
Date: 18 Apr 2001 08:16:05
Message: <3add8585@news.povray.org>
I like your idea.
I think you should change your camera position so that everything doesn't
look so symmetrical. The edges of the crater are too sharp and should have
broken parts and cracks in. The a procedural texture would also look better
in this case.  The lighting also needs some work.

Good luck.

Nekar
news:3AD### [at] yahoocom...

----